Monday, June 2, 2014

Where do I need to begin on Sparkpeople? Well, so far so good.

There I go again.  I had made a decision today.  For now, I have left Weight Watchers.  I need to be more in control over my health but I have had no idea what I was doing.  I was in a funk there.  I had many difficulties along the way.  I am now using Sparkpeople and I hope to lose weight there.  Well since today, so far so good.  Sparkpeople is at least free like Weight Watchers, so I could track everything for free.  I have uncontrolled diabetes which means that I need to get on the ball.  I need to lose weight and I would like to lose it and keep it off.  I have learned and hopefully, a lot from Weight Watchers but the scale would not budge and the frustration increased.  I am sure that I could have those moments along the way, but at the beginning?  I have to do something or some things wrong.  What do I need to do?  Where do I need to begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment