Thursday, January 1, 2015

Being committed to WW and being committed to losing weight with WW

I believe that commitment is the key to losing weight.  Taking small steps has been hard but even the smallest easiest thing to do can be a daunting task.  All I know to do is to not give up and live out this journey one day at a time.  So far, so good.  It is amazing and I feel like I have lost weight already. Maybe I should just think about the good things which is hard for me to do at times.  I have issues that have overwhelmed me so much that I was overwhelmed last night in my sleep.  I consumed less food than I thought I would during a holiday.  Planning my meals has become a skill of mine in no part to the instructions in using Weight Watchers (for a third time).

No comments:

Post a Comment