Thursday, January 22, 2015

Journal entry for 1/22/15

* For breakfast, I fasted and "detoxed".  I wasn't feeling well so while I should have eaten something, I have decided to detoxed.  I usually eat breakfast between 6:00 - 9:00 AM.  It is usually something as small as an apple to a larger breakfast.  Usually I believe that I was supposed to consume more than just an apple and less than a large plate of fried and overly salted foods.

*  For both lunch and dinner, I tend to consume the same items.  Today I had whole grain spaghetti and meatballs with bread.  Of course I had sweetened kool-aid, which I realize now I shouldn't drink too much of at all.  I rather that I have had some water instead of sweetened powdered drink or too much drink.  Now about the drink thing, I am a diabetic, and I have been advised that I should only drink juice in moderation or to "balance" my glucose levels.  I usually eat lunch between 11:00 AM-1:00 PM.  I also usually eat dinner from between 4:00 - 7:00 PM.

* There are times when I do consume snacks.  However, I do tend to overeat when snacking, especially unhealthy ones.  Those would include a bowl of chips, 3 cookies, 2 cups of ice cream, or anything fried, so my own advice is to consume in moderation or not at all.  Snack times are usually after breakfast around 9:30 AM.  The snack time after lunch is usually around 2:00 - 3:00 PM.  The evening snack time is usually around 7:00 - 8:00 PM.

* While I may not gain weight due to overeat food late at night, it isn't good for my health or anyone else's for that matter.  How to I overcome that?  I wish I knew.  I am learning about consuming late night snacks which is around 10:00 PM.  I tend to overeat during that hour and I tend to be nervous around that time as well. What and how should I consume foods during that time?


No comments:

Post a Comment