Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lessons learned

Planning meals even for a day is quite beneficial especially on a program like Weight Watchers.  I have joined about 2 weeks ago and I have been learning about myself a lot.  I can cook and prepare food that I didn't realize I have prepared.  For instance preparing hummus is something that interested me.  Allow me to focus on the word interestED.  I may have to go back to the drawing board. Despite my best effort, it was too dry and tasted bad.  I added too much citrus which made it worse.  However like weight loss there are some serious lessons I had to learn.  It will be an overwhelming process. As a matter of fact, I have been overwhelmed today and it is not fun.  I have been delivered from a from a life where being overwhelmed was a normal thing.  Sure the cooking and the taste of food was positive, but that was that the only positive.  Being frustrated, anxious, and overwhelmed in the same week was the real issues I have to deal with but I realize that I can deal with them.  I can finally realize that something can be done about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment