Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weight Watchers Tracked menu for 2/8/15

Sunday, February 08, 2015
Morning
2  serving(s) Honey Nut Cheerios with 2% milk
9
1  cup(s) 2% reduced fat milk
3
3  Tbsp unpacked brown sugar
3
2  cup dry Cheerios Cereal
6
Subtotal21
Midday
1  serving(s) 3pc Fried Chicken Wings
6
3  biscuit Pillsbury Biscuits
15
Subtotal21
Evening
2  serving(s) turkey sandwich
13
2  cup(s) vanilla ice cream
15
65  pieces Wheat Thins Crackers
16
1  container Yoplait Yogurt
2
2  tbsp Nutella Hazelnut Spread
5
Subtotal51
Anytime
1/4 cup(s) prune(s)
3
1  item(s) frozen fruit juice cup
5
1  large banana(s)
0
1  oz cheese filled cheese crackers
4
1  bar Nature Valley Granola Bars
4
2  tbsp Nutella Hazelnut Spread
5
1  container Yoplait Yogurt
2
Subtotal23
Food PointsPlus values total used116
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity. 
Activity PointsPlus values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 


Notes
If I wish to lose weight, then I better have something to wish about. If I desire to lose weight, then I better be proactive. In order for me to be honest, it is no use lying and trying to hide my flaws for they will show up later on my waistline.