Monday, July 21, 2014

Meal Plan for today 7/21/14

Breakfast
Toast
2% milk
Raisin Nut Bran
Strawberry Preserves
Orange Juice

Lunch
Beans and brown rice
Chicken Wings

Dinner
Beans and brown rice

Snack 1
Cake
Ice Cream

Snack 2
Honey Nut Cheerios 
2% milk

Snack 3
Peanuts

This is what over 2300 calories looks like.  I am frustrated today because I ate dinner too soon.  I feel like I have blown my diet.  Getting back on is quite difficult for me but I have learned that getting back on the saddle sore is better than staying on the ground sore.  The truth is, I just don't want to try anymore.  I wanna do it.  That is what I thought I was going to do today.  The food wasn't bad food but there were areas where the portions weren't moderate.  However, I cannot say I am miserable, but I would like to eat within a reasonable range.

No comments:

Post a Comment