Sunday, July 20, 2014

Serious about my health

Breakfast
Toast
Strawberry Preserves
Orange
Orange Juice

Lunch
Cake
Ice Cream
Chicken Wings
Macaroni and cheese

Dinner
Pasta Salad

Snack
Pineapple Chunks

Today I did a much better job of consuming fruits and vegetables today than I did yesterday.  I realize that when it comes to my food intake, I need to be more serious about my overall health.  I am concerned that because of my weight gain and my poor eating habits that I will have to "start over".  I may need a new strategy of avoiding mindless eating and continually making poor choices.  I have an appointment later this week and I feel like I have to eat healthy not just for me, but for my doctor.  She has gotten at me about this and I wish to hear another report.  I know it sounds crazy but  that is how I feel.  I would like to lose the weight and keep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment