Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Things that I need and would like to do

I have made no real plans for the entire day, just a part of today.  I overate yesterday and that is why.  I don't want to get to the point where I no longer eat healthy.  Why would I do that like I did last time I tried to lose weight?  I feel like I have failed myself.  Maybe I still have the diet mentality instead of the healthy lifestyle mentality.  I wish that I could just take a break but my definition for taking a break is cheating. Cheating is something that I don't wish to do, but I still do so anyway.  I wish that I could have just one cookie after a meal, but that is not always possible.  Instead of this, I could do something else which is what I say.  I have learned a valuable lesson today as far as planning ahead and following through which is something I usually don't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment