Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Meal Plan summary

Breakfast
Clover Honey
Honey Raisin Oatmeal

Lunch
Chicken Rotini Soup
Black Beans
Wheat bread

Dinner
Black Beans
Chicken Rotini Soup

Snack 1
Orange

Snack 2
Peanut Butter Crackers
2% milk

Snack 3
Oven baked fries

This is what I would call healthy eating out of the past few days.  There are no fried foods but I did consume too many peanut butter crackers.  I have an appointment tomorrow and my eating habits will be examined so to speak.  My doctor always asks me what I consume the day before.  I hope to lose some weight but I realize that I have a long way to go before I lose weight.  I want to lose weight and though it is not as urgent, I need to take my health more seriously and make it more urgent.  Weight loss is very important because I have diabetes and I would like to take fewer medications and thus be healthier.  I hoped that today's menu is the start of a brand new change.

No comments:

Post a Comment