Friday, July 11, 2014

Peanut butter

I admit that I do consume a lot of peanut butter.  I hate to consume too many calories, but when I plan, it doesn't go into the extra calories I eat per day.  Thankfully I have sparkpeople where I consume those calories.  No matter how difficult it is, I will not give up on making a daily plan as far as calories.  Peanut butter eaten in moderation is a good thing.  However, even consuming a healthy fat not in moderation is unhealthy.  Maybe I should buy some natural peanut butter.  I plan to consume less than 2200 calories a day. I want more than anything to lose weight through exercise and healthy eating.  I read that weight loss and a healthy lifestyle is 80% diet and 20% exercise.  I don't know how that works, but unless otherwise, it means that while exercise is good, it wouldn't do me any good if my diet is not healthy.  That is why a plan is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment