Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Original purpose

I had decided to take a break because I had no idea what to do with this particular blog.  I have quite a few blogs that have the same content, the content that I should have put on this blog.  I need to redo my blog.  It is really a reflection of what I have consumed for that day.  I have largely done that.  However, I have come to realize that this is the blog that I need to be more specific.  This blog is really more or less a food journal. It is also a reflection of what I have consumed that day.  Well, here it goes.  Today I have mostly not consume solid foods because it would have been painful to chew any solid.  That is why I have made some of the purchases I have made such as yogurt and neufchatel cheese.  I hope that I will feel better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment