Saturday, August 16, 2014

Renewed game plan

Today is a day that I have learned something new.  I have to work hard at losing weight.  I am not as lazy as I thought.  I cannot stay with the mindset about being lazy.  Nor can I stay with the mindset concerning being self-conscious.  I already know that.  Today, my mind is renewed.  I have to learn what I think too.  I gained weight for a number of reasons, one of which was a poor diet.  I have struggled with a poor diet for years and I have had great difficulty losing the weight lately.  I am here to say that my mind is not only renewed, but refreshed.  Today, I have learned that eating in moderation is vital in weight loss and I have not felt guilty about that.  I have to do the work myself.  I do need and have support yes, but I have to work hard at it.

Here is what I ate for today.  I realize that it is important to plan meals in advance and to track what I have actually eaten.  Planning meals in advance has been a struggle for me however.  I would like to be able to do so.

Breakfast
Boost Glucose Control Shake

Lunch
Tomato-Avocado salad with cheese

Dinner
Wheat toast with strawberry preserves
Turkey Bacon
Scrambled egg

Snack 1
Prunes

Snack 2
Blueberry Yogurt with Honey

Snack 3
Wheat bread slices


No comments:

Post a Comment